Thursday, May 14, 2009

So, we still have no date for moving to Israel. I'm waiting to hear on a job... but I doubt I got it, so hopefully next week we will choose - for anyone really wondering, it will probably be in august.

I've been wondering about cloth diapers in Israel, and whether I will have a market. Here in the US, everyone and their mother it seems sells cloth diapers. I can't make them at a price that competes, so other than the wool on ebay, I don't even advertise much.

Anyone in Israel who uses cloth diapers and wants to buy some from me?!?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Miriam,
    I'm really glad I found this blog (or rather that you posted a link on facebook) Granted, it's not so relevant to my life right now, but it's still nice to see what's going on in your life.
    More to the point- I have some friends here in Israel who do use cloth diapers. As far as I know they order them from the states. Evidently cloth diapers are not so much in use here. I can get you in touch with them if you wish (I feel that in any case you would get along with them). Hope that's helpful.
    Tiki
    PS. I also have a blog www.droppingslow.blogspot.com. Less kids, more drivel

    ReplyDelete