Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Why do I even try? I know that I am mkaing Aliyah, and I know that I am doing it this summer. But so far, I don't have approval, I don't have a visa. I don't have a flight date and I don't have money. Why?
Because I don't have Jewish Agency Approval on my health form. Why? NO CLUE!!!
But until I do, I can't move. I can't get my visa... and I still haven't found out about this teaching english in israel program. Why? NO CLUE!!!

It's getting pretty frustrating.
I'm getting pretty annoyed. I'd sort of like to start packing up.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,
    The Jewish Agency can be a bother-my sister worked there for a while, I'll ask her if there is someone you can contact who can help you out (Everything here is about protectzia)
    About the teaching job- things here happen at the last minute. It takes getting used to and it is tremendously frustrating, but that's just the way things work around here. So don't get too stressed out. You'll here from them eventually. (Most likely about 2 days before you're supposed to show up, or something equally ridiculous).
    Hope to see you guys here soon.
    T.

    ReplyDelete